08 June 2013

5150: Star Navy Ship Record Sheet


I decided to fool around with Vampifans ATZ: Final Fade out Character Record sheets and turn them into a Ship Record Sheet. When printing this out on a standard sheet of printer paper (8-1/2"x11-in) there will be 4 per page. I intend to cut these out and glue them to the back of 3x5 Index Cards, so each ship will have its own card.



I have modified where I can incorporate some of the ships crew on the Record Sheet, this is more for aesthetics then actual game play at this time. I may eventually use it for a 5150: Star Navy/5150: Star Army crossover campaign, so that I know at a glance who the ships command/key personnel are

If you look at the Hull Points vs the systems you will notice I gave the ship 2 cargo bays (CB). I will be using the Cargo Bays as a Common System like the Bridge, Engine and Life Support on any non merchant ship, though I will limit the max # of base to Class/2 rounded down (so Class 3 =1 Bay, Class 4 &5 = 2 bays, Class 6=3 bays), Stations will have the max number of bays as Class*1.5 rounded up. Merchant ships will still use 1 CB= 1 Hull point. I see the Cargo Bays in the non-merchant ships as being a Storage area, and not being as large as those on a merchant ship. Cargo Bays will be used with Colgar6's "What's in the Box? Cargo for Starships" non-critical damage chart (in addition to his "Damage Control to the Disco Lounge" damage chart).

You can find the file here

Hopefully someone else finds this ship record sheet useful.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Doug, and thanks for reminding me of Colgar's stuff. I haven't downloaded it yet as I'm too lazy to dig for my 4shared login info. I'll get around to it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could be of assistance. Thinking of posting this over on the THW Yahoo Group in the files section there.

    ReplyDelete